Everyone at Golden Charter and the independent funeral directors we work with believe we have a responsibility to go the extra mile for our customers.
We make sure it’s not only the departed who are cared for, but also those who are left behind. When the time comes, your client’s nominated independent funeral director will be there to provide comfort, support and practical help.
It means you can be confident your client’s family will receive a truly personal service when it matters most.
- Golden Charter is owned by the people who understand your clients’ funeral planning needs best – independent funeral directors
- We have been providing funeral plans for over 25 years
- Over 700,000 plans sold
- Our plans are accepted by almost 3,000 local, independent funeral directors
- To protect your clients’ money, it is paid directly into The Golden Charter Trust* which is managed by a Board of independent Trustees. The Trust has over £1 billion of funds under investment
- We are registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and follow their Code of Practice
* This excludes the fixed monthly payment option where money is paid to a UK life assurance company and managed by them.
Why should your clients take out a funeral plan with Golden Charter?
Taking out a funeral plan with Golden Charter is straightforward : your client specifies their arrangements and is allocated a funeral director within their area by our dedicated Allocations team.
- Clients choose from a range of flexible payment options
- Clients can specify plan details to reflect their wishes
- We guarantee there will be nothing more to pay for the funeral director's services* - no matter how much they may rise in the future.